Our executive search services provide you with a unique and deep skillset to find the best-fitting CEO and Executive Director candidates for your nonprofit organization:
- 25 years’ nonprofit CEO and Executive Director search experience
- Team members who themselves have held the CEO and ED positions, and can therefore facilitate the best possible process for recruiting, screening, interviewing and onboarding a new executive.
- Deep subject matter experience in a wide range of nonprofit sectors, including human services, affordable housing, environment, healthcare, arts, associations, and children and youth.
We work with your board of directors to manage the entire transition rather than simply facilitate a search for a new ED, to provide for the best overall impact for your organization. As a part of our retained search services, we support you through the entire process, handling all the search details to allow the board to focus on its governance role.
SEE CURRENT SEARCHES
Each search includes a comprehensive transition management process:
- An overall organizational assessment as the foundation for the transition process
- Thorough assessment of candidate people skills as well as technical skills
- Two rounds of interviews
- Candidate assignment to further screen and assess suitability
- Onboarding support to align the workplan and evaluation criteria for the new executive with the board of directors.